As a busy Property Manager you’re probably thinking about what you’ll need to accomplish this year, what you’d like to improve upon, and any changes that will be happening in your residential community.
1. Are your Welcome Packages up to date? When a new resident moves into your community, do they receive a package with by-laws, condo regulations & policies, and an introduction on how to use Concierge Plus? Make sure these documents are in order and available online as well.
2. And speaking of documents, ensure that you have an up-to-date copy of your city’s Condominium Act in your office.
3. Do you have a regular newsletter for your residents? It’s important to keep the lines of communication open so use the Concierge Plus Announcements feature to keep in touch regularly!
4. Is everything up to date? The holidays are a hectic time for everyone and it’s natural for some tasks to fall by the wayside, but January is a great time to get back on track. Make sure resident information is current, your team is aware of any changes in parking or visitor policy, and tend to any outstanding maintenance requests.
5. Frequent meetings are important and of course you’re probably already scheduling weekly or maybe even daily check-ins with your staff; but what about those who work overnight or weekends? Make use of the Concierge Plus Daily Overview Feature to get a snapshot of what happened in your building during off-peak hours. Click on the button at the top right hand corner of this page to learn more and start your risk-free trial today!